Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What I Bought Today




Spring is here, summer will be here tomorrow. There's one shoe that straddles both seasons and that is the espadrille. I've owned some before but just didnt have enough things to wear them with (they had pink and green stripes) so I ended up Ebaying them. But while at one of my favorite favorite stores, Buffalo Exchange (www.buffaloexchange.com) in San Diego, I happened upon these perfectly nude practically new pair of Pradas for $39. They're comfortable and will go with anything: dresses, cut-offs, shorts, skirts. But to be honest I was feeling a bit of buyer's remorse. I've been so good lately at not buying ... but then I saw the display of similar shoes in the Juicy catalog. I realized that these shoes will be good for seasons upon seasons, casual and cocktail wear, and because of their nude color, they will be versatile. So, Im definitely keeping these for sure. I just gotta plan their big debut.

3 comments:

  1. Oooo.. I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes look both pretty and practical - good call on keeping them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh La La...Espadrilles.
    Love them too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete