Monday, January 4, 2010

2010: An Odyssey


I've been vacationing with family and friends so I've been away.


But before I get to writing bunches of blog posts to make up for my tardiness, I just wanted to say:


Happy 2010!


Be hopeful,

Be kind.


Resolutions include the following: 1) Save money for traveling 2) Travel more 3)Write more 4) More altering couture. Fingers crossed.


This image is a lovely gift from Gabriela Delworth (http://gabrieladelworth.com/2009/12/31/a-happy-and-prosperous-2010-to-everyone/) who is oh so good at altering clothes. Check out her aristocratic T-shirts in the upcoming issue of Altered Couture on newsstands February 1.


1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Ahhhhhhhhh!!! You gave the news away already! LOL! Thanks so much for visiting me.


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete