Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Ring Thing








While doing some research for an upcoming article, I stumbled upon some fabulous offer-rings. I've always been a ring girl. It can be the simplest or the loudest piece you wear. There's more to life than waiting for that one special sparkler from a Tiffany's box. Any of these would make me happy. Can't wait until pay day comes around and I can shop to my finger's content : )

Above:

Tory Burch
Noir Jewelry
Jacquie Aiche
Noir (my favorite is this sword ring!)
Gorjana
Bluma Project
Kate Spade
Gorjana
Dannijo

*All images above are from Shopbop , save for Kate Spade Open Spade ring and Gorjana Small Petal Band.

Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

  1. ME TOO!!! That sword ring is fabulous!!!!

    Happy ring shopping my friend.

    Janet xox
    The Empty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of the Noir rings are just my cup o' tea. Love the slight patina on the first one.

    Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am craving a teeny rose gold diamond stacking ring and came to your blog after searching rings this morning! The sword is very cool!

    ReplyDelete