Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Marilucia

















It had been a while since I had visited Marilucia, the design studio and trunk show space of Sicilian Gypsy. You can read about my first visit here.

Yesterday I had the great fortune to return for a trunk show. It was an amazing day. I felt like I was in Sicily, eating chicken Tuscana and sipping coffee outdoors. My colleague and I swam in a sea of handbags and other gorgeous accessories and fashion finds. To learn more about what we came home with, you will have to stay tuned to Haute Handbags and Belle Armoire. Unless of course, you're talking about that hot  red clutch with the tassels (that one's mine!).

Snap up your own piece of Gypsy loot here. My many thanks to Susan and Maria for welcoming us into their home and treating us like family. A day with food, family, and fashion truly warmed my heart and fed my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment