Friday, March 16, 2012

Hello, Lover!









Welcome my new Jeffrey Campbell shoes!!! I fell in love with these when I saw them at Nordstrom, and they were delivered to my house yesterday. They remind me of when the Spice Girls were popular... I remember they wore huge, stacked wedges and it seemed like all the stores sold uber tall shoes. I had a couple of pairs of really tall platform tennis shoes/sneakers from Skechers I think (embarrassing shoe memory!).

But right now, the wedge is back and I am oh so happy! While I will always love a heel (it's a classic), I love wedges too. They offer great support and when you are short like me it's fun to see what the air up there is like. Not only are these wedges nice and tall, but I love the strap detailing on them. They are like an insane Mary Jane-bootie hybrid. They reminded me of these shoes I had seen and fallen in love with from J Crew (the orange buckle shoes above) and Zara (the green & black strappy buckles). But I love how daring this shoe is! Nordstrom also has them in mustard (which I would love to have, but they are sold out) and snakeskin. And don't you just love the box? As a cat lover and owner, this really sealed the deal!

TGIF

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are as cute as a button in those strappy wedges

    Janet xox
    The Empty Nest

    ReplyDelete