Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gleam On!




What does your makeup collection say about you? I have a penchant for designer labels even when it comes to makeup (sorry, but I have yet to find drugstore products that work for me and my skin as well). But since I don't wear a lot of makeup, I can afford to splurge on department store buys every now and again. Among names like Dior, Chanel, and Clinique, I am happy to say I have placed my newest love, Lip Radiance by Melanie Mills, and it is one of the single most inspiring products I own because I know the story behind the woman who thought of it. Melanie truly believes in gleaming from the inside out, and her products help make women happy, healthy, and glowing.

I had the immense privilege of interviewing Emmy winner Melanie Mills for Made Woman Magazine. Melanie is the genius, inspiring, beautiful, kind, entrepreneur behind Dancing With the Stars makeup and has also done makeup for several other TV shows and movies. Despite this fame, she is still down to earth and oh so real. You must check out my interview with her (where you will walk away loving her!) as well as her line of Lip Radiances and Gleam Body Radiances here.

I had to have With My Heels On. It's a gorgeous color and covers my lips perfectly. I have to thank Melanie for being such a delight ... and I will thank all of you in advance for checking out my interview : )

No comments:

Post a Comment