Thursday, October 6, 2011

Free Yourself


Thank you, Lisa Super for sending me this creme de citron hand cream by JR Watkins. It's all natural, which I love (I am sooo not a make-up person, so my beauty regimen has to be really rigid to keep things looking good without help). Lisa's work can be seen in Somerset Home
and in the upcoming issue of apronology. I love the slogan for this brand: free yourself. Products that are free of dyes, parabens etc. only leave room for natural beauty to shine through. And Lisa, thank you for freeing your hands up to create beautiful projects.

*For more on natural beauty products and options, check out this article, written by yours truly for Made Woman Magazine.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a natural beauty!! Thanks so much for posting about your articles for Made Woman--what a cool magazine! Especially enjoyed the article on thrift store :)

    ox
    Jenelle

    ReplyDelete