Monday, December 5, 2011

The Gift of Glamour




I've really wanted a classic scarf for a long time, a silk one that can be accessorized beautifully. When I saw that one of my favorite artists was turning her prints into scarves I knew I had to have one. They are a bit pricey, but when you compare them to a designer scarf (and that is the quality these scarves have) they are a worthy investment. My scarf arrived Friday, just in time for my birthday. It is big, bold, made of beautiful silk, and is aptly named "Glamour." For me, it's perfect, because I love the colors (they will pop against most of my clothes) and the images are from Kristina's most cherished prints that honor Chanel and Breakfast at Tiffany's. Oh, and did I mention these are limited edition? So if you want one, you had better snap them up fast!

You must check out this lady's amazing blog. It's one of my faves! These scarves would be an ideal Christmas or holiday gift for the glamour girl in your life.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! I think I might need to start wearing scarves because this beauty is way too perfect! I mean, who doesn't love Breakfast at Tiffany's scarves!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you look just fabulous in it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete