Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wonderful World of Wedges






I love fall fashions. What I really love about the upcoming fall trends is that there are some shoes coming out that will make you fall in love with great heights. Being short means you can wear wedges and heels, the higher the better, and this fall these beauties have stolen my heart.

From Bottom to Top:

Cat Wedges from Charlotte Olympia. I love how different these are! And being a cat person, I find these all the more adorable.

T-Strap Leopard from Fendi.

Red and black Finned Wedges from Alexander McQueen. I love finned wedges - they are so unexpected! The black ones have the gorgeous tie at the top too, which I adore!

Python wedges from Jimmy Choo.

These jewel toned wedges from Charlotte Olympia are my absolute favorite though! I must see if I can find these at some point.

What fall trends are you most looking forward to embracing/owning?

*All images from Bergdorf Goodman.



1 comment:

  1. Love the red peep toe wedges...and all the others too. I am also a "short person" and love to wear fancy shoes that take me "over the top!"

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog Miss Beth ~ what a nice surprise!

    Ciao bella,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete