Monday, August 22, 2011

Scenes From LV: The Art of Relaxation
















I wanted to do a post that would explore the lighter side of things since I feel like I have been weighed down with work lately. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that vacations are much needed cures for stress. This past weekend I practiced the art of relaxation by taking an all girls trip to Vegas. Living so close to Las Vegas makes it an easy getaway at the last minute. Here are a few of the random and relaxing views we enjoyed from the sizzling strip. We stayed at New York New York and it was wonderful! I didnt even mind the 110+ degree heat. More pictures to come in additional posts.


From bottom to top:

Always wanted to have a margarita in Margaritville. I had a 95 calorie concoction called 'Woman to Blame'

NYNY at night.

Confections at Aria.

Champagne cocktails at my favorite champagne bar, Laguna, in the Palazzo.

The Strip.

NYNY tower.

Encore Beach Club.

Wastin' away again at Margaritaville.

A Godfather themed slot machine. I have a slight obsession with this movie.

View of the Bellagio water show from the Sugar Factory Brasserie.

Chateau Night & Day Club, Paris.

Dueling Piano Bar at the Bar at Times Square, NYNY.

Rose outside of Crystals City Center

Sonny Corleone, my favorite.

NYNY pool.

Relax and Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I saw him right away!!! Sonny Corleone. Another favorite we share.

    P.S. I'm going to be in your neck of the woods in January and would love to come and see you. I'll email you.

    ReplyDelete