Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Beginning of the Affaire




While Jewelry Affaire is in its opening stages, I want to give you all a sneak peak at the fabulosity to come. The first piece is a gift from Denise Yezbak Moore. I believe there is nothing more elegant than a strand of pearls. It's old-fashioned, but it's more than that, it's just plain classy. Throw in vintage rhinestones and you're blinded by perfection.




The second piece is from Florabond. You can find her wonderful creation on Etsy (www.etsy.com/shop/florabond). Nicole is the best, and she's a genius. These blooms are from upcycled silk and vintage rhinestone. The bottom stone is a setting that I selected. Nicole happened upon this piece and knew it would work. I merely agreed. Love this color combo. While pink and silver have been (and I suspect will always be) my favorite colors, this pairing with the gray really caught my eye. I'm going through a gray phase right now actually. More on that later ... i suspect it's because of the Fall.




More from these talented ladies in the upcoming Jewelry Affaire (hitting newsstands April 1, 2010).




No comments:

Post a Comment