Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vegas: The Fabulousness
















If there's one thing I love more than a cupcake, it's shopping. And Vegas has the best shopping! Since it was President's Day weekend there were excellent sales too. Nothing beats shopping in Vegas : )

Above:
Troy Surratt lip gloss shaped like a champagne bottle (color is 24 Karat Couture) and Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Here Comes the Queen, all found at Juicy Couture.

The Chandelier Bar at the Cosmopolitan.

My sleeve of cuffs that I wore out on our last night. All vintage, save for Eurotrash cuff and JoAnn Doxakis bracelet. The background is my Juicy Couture coat that I love!

I went a little crazy at Kate Spade and walked away with this multicolored fringe necklace called Twist & Shout. It reminds me of falling confetti. I paired it with my favorite turquoise necklace handmade by Denise and a hot pink Elizabeth & James silk tunic, to fully embrace the color trend in fashion right now.

My new Kate Spade purse is this cool mint colored shoulder strap beauty that converts into a clutch. <3!

As you can see, the jewelry drawers at Kate Spade offered up lots of tempting choices.

Maybe my favorite cupcake of all-time: this Louis Vuitton window display. Instead of a cherry, it has a purse on top : ) Looks good enough to eat...

Great window displays from Prada and YSL inside Crystals City Center.

This cool display of rings was actually at the Monte Carlo gift shop. They were all adjustable and just $10. I didn't buy any, but I thought they made a cool display, and if you are in a pinch for some bling while going out in Vegas, this is a good place to stop.

The second to last picture is HALF of the jewelry I brought with me to Vegas. I think I officially own more jewelry pieces than I do shoes. I call it my Vegas Survival Kit.

In all actuality, I didnt even cover all the stores I wanted to. But maybe that's a good thing. Happy shopping : ) Have a Fabulous day!




3 comments:

  1. Wow there Missy! Look at all the goodis you got! Everything looks fabulous! I have never been to Vegas. One day! Thanks for sharing and enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ring display! I haven't been to Vegas in years, but I just remember being in awe of the hotels and the shops.

    ReplyDelete