Monday, July 18, 2011

Toss the Bouquet







My friend Julie (www.julienuttingdesigns.blogspot.com) showed me this Etsy shop, saying she thought of me. I'm totally blown away by these bouquets. Some are made with fabric, others buttons, others satin, and then there are the bejeweled ones. These beauties range in price to accommodate any bride's budget. I think this would be a great way to incorporate heirloom family jewelry without worrying about wearing it all. Visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/reallybadkitty to see more. These are obviously not bouquets you will ever want to toss.

4 comments:

  1. Creations of a wonderful imagination. Who would have thought? They're just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I want to make one for my home...so pretty in a vase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LoVe them !!!
    I want to create some holiday decorations in a similar look.
    Thanks girlfriends for sharing the inspiration !

    ReplyDelete