Wednesday, July 20, 2011

An Evening With Enzoani










One of the great perks about my job is being able to attend fashion-related events. I was so very excited to have been invited to the Enzoani show in Newport Beach, at the gorgeous Marriott, Fashion Island.

Enzoani is an eveningwear brand, specializing in bridal, prom, and other formal wear. Their offshoot labels include Blue by Enzoani and Love by Enzoani. Several people at the event wore their Enzoani duds and dresses were all over on display.

Unfortunately though, it was ridiculously hot and the staff was very unorganized. So unorganized in fact, that my colleague and I left before the actual fashion show. I love seeing fashion shows, so that should give you an idea of how disappointed/frustrated I was with the event. I don't mean to come here to complain nor do I mean to put this company down in any way, I just wanted to share the reality of the situation. Hence the lack of photos. Enzoani really does make some glamorous dresses, but sometimes things don't always go as glamorously as you had planned. Such is life.

The silver lining: there were complementary cocktails. At the end of the day there are always silver linings, good company to be had, cocktails to sip, and hopefully, another fashion event.

1 comment:

  1. Beth, you look lovely. I am sorry for your disappointment especially when you are looking forward to an event like this. You have to tell the way it is so they can do a better job next time. Ciao

    ReplyDelete